Operated by ‘Air Terrainean’ the Fireflash is a hypersonic airliner powered by six atomic motors that enable the aircraft to stay airborne for up to six months. Its maximum speed is Mach 6, approximately 4,500 mph, and is capable of flying at a height of 250,000 feet. It is equipped with two passenger decks and many luxury features including cocktail lounges located within glazed sections of the wings’ leading edges. Unusually the flight deck is built into the aircraft’s tail fin. Fireflash featured in 6 episodes of Thunderbirds but will probably be best remembered for its appearance in “Trapped In The Sky”, the episode that introduced International Rescue to the world.
• In-flight or Landing gear down
• Includes 4 Elevator cars
• Display stand and runway section
• Multi-coloured parts
• 5 sprues
• Includes decal sheets, illustrated instructions and AIP sticker
• 1:350 scale plastic model kit from AIP, requires paint and glue
L:340mm W:160mm H:85mm
Requires paint and glue to complete, not included.
- Product code AIP10006
- Brand Adventures in Plastic